Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where do you get your coupons?

I have heard this question a few times recently and I am not a crazy couponer who goes door-to-door requesting coupon inserts. I do get the paper (found a good deal where I only pay $0.19/Sunday LA Times) and I print coupons from online sources and one of my most recent ways to get coupons is through Recyclebank.




This is a new program for me, but so far I have enjoyed using it. You get coupons by earning points. You earn points by doing different tasks or "pledging" to become more eco-conscious by doing differnt things. 
For example: One way to earn points is to refer friends. Why not? If you want to sign up and help me earn some points go through the link above for Recyclebank and start earning your own points to get some coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment