Thursday, April 14, 2011

Target Trip and a homeless man...


Ran to Target before going to lunch at my husband's work and was able to get some pretty cool stuff:


1- French's Spicy Brown Mustard $0.99
1- Vlasic Relish  $1.27
1- Girards Dressing   $2.98
2- Suave Deodorant $0.97/each
1- Craola Washable Colored Bubbles Play Pack $9.99
1- Viva Paper Towels 8 Giant Rolls $11.99

Coupons Used:
$0.50/1 French's Spicy Mustard
$0.55/1 Vlassic Relish or Pickles
$2.00/1 Girards Dressing Printable Coupon (no longer avaliable)
2- $0.75/1 Suave Deodorant
$2/1 Crayola Washable Colored Bubbles 
$0.60/1 Viva towels 
Target $5 gift card with purchase of Viva towels (didn't realize until I left that the cashier just took $5 off my bill)

OOP: $19.45
Saved: $12.44


When I got home from my shopping trip and lunch there was a homeless man digging through our trash and since I started collecting things to donate I figured I would ask if he needs anything. When I asked he was very quick to apologize about making a mess and said he would clean everything up. I told him I just wanted to give him some things and he said "No, No, No!" I was holding the paper towels and said, "Well, would you like some of these?" He said he would and so I gave him two and he seemed happy and I am glad that I am doing what I said I would start doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment