Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Just Got my FREE CVS Stuff.... did you?



This was my candy stash trip! I am addicted to sugar, yes I admit it, and so like having stuff around the house. This trip will hold me over for awhile and saved my wallet :)



I Bought:
3- M&M's PB 2.8oz (The packaging says "sharing size"...not sure if the hubby will get any)  $1.69/each     
1- Russel Stover Coconut Cream Egg  $0.74
1- Super Miracle Bubbles 16oz    $1.99
1- Essence of Beauty Hand Sanitizer 2oz $1.77
1- Twizzlers Strawberry 7oz   $1.99

Coupons Used:
2- $0.25 Off M&M's (printed from Magic Coupon Machine at CVS) 
B2G1 FREE Manufacture Coupon for M&M's

Used $2.50 in ECB

OOP: $0.67!

Plus I got:
$1.99 ECB for purchasing Super Miracle Bubbles
$0.74 ECB for purchasing Russell Stover Egg

It's like I am making $2.06 on today's shopping trip! I like getting paid to shop :)


No comments:

Post a Comment