Thursday, April 28, 2011

Saving Money by Making Baby Food

My baby girl LOVES apples, but hates apple sauce... I had to figure out a way for her to safely eat apples so this morning I boiled apple slices with a little bit of cinnamon. They are currently cooling, but can't wait for her to try it!


I have enjoyed making her food and belive I have saved a lot of money. It might take some time and effort, but I believe it's worth it knowing exactly what's entering her body. 

One website that  is really helpful is: Wholesome Baby Food

Do you have any good baby food recipes or tips?

1 comment:

  1. I agree! It's some work, but I am glad I did it with Isaiah and plan to do it for Ezekiel. I used the book Super Baby Food a lot. The recipes are pretty good, but it also has just a lot of good references for timing of various foods and nutrition and such. Plus, there is a fun section about arts/crafts/homemade toys that are all about being resourceful and frugal! :)

    ReplyDelete