Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saving on Dinner

My husband and I had a nice night out getting sushi and hanging out with my brother and his wife, while my mom and step-dad watched my baby and my brother's two girls. 

We LOVE sushi so why not get it at a discount? 

Go through EBates to purchase a Restaurant.com certificate (they have a wide variety of restaurants to choose from) and get 15% cash back on your certificate purchase! 

We chose to go to:



We purchased a $25 certificate (Minimum purchase of $35. Present prior to ordering. 18% gratuity added to total after tax) and  paid only $3 as well as getting our 15% cash back through EBates.

Here is our yummy sushi:  


YUMMMY Tempura:

Our Bill:
Gratuity is added and we ended up leaving a little extra because using a coupon is not an excuse to tip poorly if you receive good service! (I was a waitress for a LONG time)


Finally, we had some fun just walking around by the beach and talking with my brother and his wife... 

No comments:

Post a Comment