Thursday, March 31, 2011

Awesome Target Fisher-Price Deal!


Today I went to a different Target to get this deal (the two Targets I go to are literally less than a mile apart so no wasted gas):


1- Revlon Clippers with catcher On sale for $2.29
1- Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Love to Play Puppy $19.99


Coupons Used:
1- Printable Fisher-Price $5 off Play Puppy 
1- Target Printable 20% Off Fisher-Price Select Toys
$2/1 Target Revlon Coupon (from paper)
$2/1 Revlon Nail Printed Coupon (no longer avaliable)


OOP: $10.87


Saved: $13.00!


Random, but the Target is in the mall and on the second floor... so after we finished shopping, I walked out the store and saw a bunch of people staring at this guy. I looked at the guy standing on the ledge of the second story and then he JUMPED down to the first floor! I heard gasps and my heart fluttered until people started applauding and I looked around and realized it was a television/film shoot! I think it was for Sprite, but I guess when I see it aired or in a movie I will know for sure what it's for :)


No comments:

Post a Comment