Monday, March 7, 2011

Officially Couponing!

Some recent shopping trips:

CVS-
Revlon nail polish   $3.99 SALE ($1.80 off)
Manufacture coupon $1 OFF
Spent $3.38 (including tax)
Received $3 in ECB!

*Like getting the nail polish for free.*


Ralphs-
Charmin Ultra Soft 12 double rolls   $5.99 SALE ($4.60 0ff)
eCoupon     $3 OFF
Spent $3.57
*PLUS I got a catalina (coupon that comes out with your receipt)
for a free Propel water.*

CVS-
DOVE chocolate $3 SALE ($1.99 off)
Individual size Apple Jack cereal $1
Gatorade $1.99
Spent $1.09!!
I had a CVS coupon for a free drink or candy (free gatorade)
Manufacture coupon $1/1 Dove candy
CVS coupon $1/1 Dove Easter candy
CVS coupon $1/1 Kellog's cereal
*Saved $6.99!*

I will have to look at other blogs to see how to write out my trip summaries a little clearer, but I am proud of myself for saving this much money and being able to bless a friend with some DOVE chocolate :)



No comments:

Post a Comment