Sunday, July 31, 2011


If you want to start couponing then today is the PERFECT day to do so! If you grab a paper they have LOTS of coupons in them (mine had 4 inserts).


When I get good coupons in my newspaper I will make a trip to CVS to pick up more copies.... it's great to be able to get papers for free or cheap with Extra Care Bucks and/or coupons! (and free candy is always nice!)


1- Honest Tea Honey Green Tea $1 (+ $0.05 bottle deposit) 
1- Honest Tea Superfruit Punch $1.79 (+$0.05 bottle deposit) I will be exchanging this tomorrow or getting a price adjustment because the sign said it was on sale for $1
1- Gillette Pro Fusion $9.99 
1- Skinny Cow Crisp $1.19
1- Skinny Cow Dreamy $0.99
1- Pantene Naturals Shampoo $3.49
1- Pantene Naturals Conditioner $3.49
1- Herbel Essences Body Envy $4.69
2- LA Times Newspapers $1.50/each

Coupons Used:
$5 OFF $25 purchase (CVS coupon emailed to me last week)
$4/1 Gillette Pro Fusion
B1G1 Skinny Cow Candy
(2) FREE Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner (facebook promo no longer avaliable)
FREE Herbel Essences Product (facebook promo no longer avaliable)

Plus I used $2 ECB

OOP: $3.57
SAVED: $32.95!!


PLUS I got back $5 ECB for purchasing GIllette Pro Fusion and $0.99 ECB for purchasing Skinny Cow candy!



No comments:

Post a Comment