Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Albertsons Shopping and Saving 7/20


12 items for only $6 OOP? Yes, PLEASE :) Also, the cashier said I must be one of those "extreme couponers"... pretty sure my transaction wasn't "extreme," but I guess I will take it as a compliment! 


2- Nabisco Snack Well's $2.50/each
2- Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt $2/each
8- Healthy Choice Soup $1/each

Coupons Used:
$1/2 Nabisco items
(2) $1/1 4 pack Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Flavor (from Dannon Facebook)
(4) $1/2 Healthy Choice Soups Printable 

I got 2 $1 off catalinas for purchasing 8 Healthy Choice Soups, $1 catalina for purchasing 2 Dannon, and $1 catalina for purchasing 2 Snack Well's. The cashier asked me if I wanted to use them on this purchase and I said "yes, please!"

OOP: $6
SAVED: $28.88!!

No comments:

Post a Comment