Thursday, July 7, 2011

Albertsos Shopping and Saving 7/7


Buying meat is something that is going to happen, so when I can get quality meat for a great price I am a happy camper. Also, Albertsons doesn't double coupons (not even the first one like Ralphs and Vons) so I don't shop here unless it's a really good deal or they have their double coupon promotions that came in the mail yesterday with the ad. 


2- Foster Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken $12.37 and $12.58
2- Kraft Mac & Cheese Veggie Pasta $1.59/each

Coupons Used: 
2- $0.75/1 Kraft Veggie Pasta 
2- Albertsons double coupon taking an additional (2) $0.75/1 Kraft Veggie Pasta
1- B1G1 Foster Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast from Albertsons Savings Book $12.37 OFF

Plus I used $7 in catalinas that I received last week for purchasing 4 fiber one brownie bars (might still be going on) 

OOP: $5.76
SAVED: $22.37!!





No comments:

Post a Comment