Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vons Deals in Southern California for 5/4


These are deals that only last until tomorrow 5/5 so hurry over!

Jennie-O Turkey Store Lean Groun Turkey B1G1 FREE
Product

Rosarita Refried Beans (black beans are on special also)  $0.88
Product

Tropical Mangos 3 for $0.99
Product




Here are some other awesome deals I found/bought:

Buy 3 Hallmark cards and get $5 OFF your next shopping trip at VONS (look for cards priced $1.99 or less to get the best deal!)
Product

Duncan Hines Cake Mix, Brownie Mix, or Frosting B2G3 FREE  (I did this deal and paid $5.38 for 5 Duncan Hines products... which saves me a trip to the dollar store and allows me to prepare for an upcoming birthday)
Product



Ziploc Food Storage Bags 15 to 30 ct $1.49 with in ad coupon. PLUS look for the peelie coupons found on some Ziploc boxes (I found one for $1/2 and bought 2 20ct Ziploc freezer bags for only $1/each... at Vons you can use a Vons coupon and a manufacture coupon!)

unknown.jpg






 
These are just some of the deals I loved and purchased this week at Vons. On my purchase today I saved 49%... which made me a happy shopper.




No comments:

Post a Comment