Friday, May 13, 2011

Sprouts Farmer's Market Shopping Trip


I have recently started loving Sprout's! Awesome produce selection + healthy food + great prices = 
a happy Shopper! 



If you sign up for their mailing list at Sprouts.com they send out free coupons so sign up and you can be the lucky owner of your very own freebie in the future :) 
Below is a picture of my coupon (sorry you can't use it because I already did):





I bought:


1- Hubert's Lemonade (REALLY GOOD) $1.50
1- Snikiddy Baked Fries $1.94
Coupons Used:
1- FREE Hubert's Lemonade I received from being on the mailing list
1- $0.75/1 Snikiddy Snack 
$0.05 off for using reusable bag
OOP: $1.19
SAVED: $2.30
(Also, I probaly wouldn't drive across town just for these things because it would be a waste of gas, but I was going across the street to Target so it was worth the trip!)

No comments:

Post a Comment