Thursday, June 2, 2011

I literally Got Paid to shop at CVS today!

I was about to walk out the door to run my errands when I quickly checked my e-mail and happily saw the $4 OFF $20 purchase at CVS was sitting in my inbox! After a quick recalculation I happily walked out with:


2- Twizzlers Strawberry 32oz $2/each 
2- Twix Peanut Butter individual size $0.50/each
5- Vitamin Water $1/each plus $0.05/each CRV
2- Hershey's Cookies and Cream 8oz Bags $3.50/each
1- Preparation H Wipes 10ct $3.99
2- Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Bars $1.19
1- Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Bars FREE from B2G1 Promo

Coupons Used:
$4 Off $20 CVS Purchase Coupon that was e-mailed to me
B1G1 Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Bars ($1.19 OFF)
$2/2 Hershey's 8oz Bags
$1/2 Twizzlers CVS Coupon

$10 ECB Used

I returned makeup that I bought the previous week because it was opened getting $2.14 to use towards my purchase.

I walked out the store with $1.39 in my pocket and:

$1 ECB for using green bag tag
$2 ECB for purchasing 5 Vitamin Waters
$3 ECB for purchasing $10 in Hershey's products
$3.99 ECB for purchasing Preparation H
$1 ECB for purchasing Mars Chocolate Singles

Love walking out with more ECB than I used and some cash in my pocket :) 
Not a bad way to start my bargain shopping again after our vacation!


OOP: -$1.39
SAVED: $37.17

No comments:

Post a Comment