Friday, April 6, 2012

CVS For Almost Free


I am not always a fan of going to CVS multiple times in a week, but when I can get things for FREE or almost free it's worth an extra trip and a little exercise. 

I did two transactions since I wasn't sure how the Depends coupons would work and I wanted to avoid confusion at the register. Also, annoying when things are out like the tuna I wanted to get for free (got a raincheck instead) so I made some last minute decisions and am still happy with my purchases.

Transaction #1:

1- Depends Silhouette 3pack $3.99 (normally $4.49)
1- M&Ms Peanut Butter $0.79 (normally $1.19)

Coupons Used:
$2/1 Depends CVS Coupon
$2/1 Depends coupon from Depends.com

OOP: $0.78 (went ahead and bought myself some candy since CVS doesn't give cash back)
Saved: $4.90

Plus I received $2 ECB for purchasing the Depends.


Transaction #2:


1- Depends Silhouette 3pk $3.99 (normally $4.49)
3- Special K Cereal $2.50/each (normally $4.29/each)
1- Disney Princess Kite $3.99

Coupons Used:
$2 ECB from transaction #1
$5.62 from CVS Gift Card I received a few weeks ago

OOP: $0
SAVED: $21.49

Plus I received $4 ECB for purchasing 3 Special K cereals in a single transaction!



No comments:

Post a Comment