Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to Shop for a new baby

I am really excited that we will be having another little girl in August, but understand that with that comes more diapers! If my current princess is not potty trained by August we will have two in diapers which could add up in a hurry. 

One way I plan on saving money is by spending a little each month on diapers when I see good sales. This week I purchased some CVS brand diapers (see below), which aren't my first choice, but do work pretty well for store brand diapers. 



I purchased:
1- CVS Supreme 42 ct Size 2 Diapers $6.99 (originally $8.79)
1- Jelly Bean $0.99 (originally $1.19)

Coupons:
$1/1 CVS Supreme Diapers that came out of the Red coupon machine

Total: 
$6.98
Used $3.33 I had left on my CVS gift card. 
OOP: $3.65

PLUS I received:
$2 in ECB for purchasing CVS Jumbo Pack Diapers
$0.99 ECB for purchasing Jelly Beans



No comments:

Post a Comment